Flinchoso Drinking Game was submitted by the God of Games… Inspired by a game created by comedian Russell Howard.
Overview of the Flinchoso Drinking Game:
After watching an episode of 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown where Russell Howard talks about this game… It had to be turned into a drinking game. It’s hilarious when you’re playing it but can also be a little painful if you use something a little heavier as the ball.
Here’s What You Need:
- 3-4 Paper balls or tennis balls
- Nerves of steel
You’ll need to decide what you’re going to use to throw at each other. I would recommend something like a tennis ball or paper balls… Start off light! You’ll also need to decide how many drinks you’re going to be playing up to. Start the first game off at 15 and decide if you need to go higher later.
Each player will take turns throwing the ball at the other person. To decide who goes first, play one round of rock, paper scissors, or flip a coin.
When the ball is thrown, the player the ball is being thrown at is not allowed to flinch. If the player flinches, they take 1 drink whether the ball hits them or not.
If the ball hits you, you take 1 drink. If the ball hits you in the face, you take 2 drinks. Then add on the extra drink if you flinched at all… So there’s a maximum of 3 drinks each throw.
Once the drink limit is reached, the loser has to do a forfeit created by the winner. Or you can decide what the forfeit is together before the round begins.
The Rules In Bite Sized Chunks:
- Decide what you’re going to throw at each other.
- Decide on the numbers of drinks you’re playing up to.
- Flip a coin or play rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes first.
- The point scoring system:
- If you’re hit: 1 drink
- If you’re hit in the face: 2 drinks
- If you flinch (whether you’re hit or not): 1 drink
- Once score limit is reached, the loser does a forfeit decided at the beginning of the game or whatever the winner decides.