True or False Story Time drinking game was submitted by the God of Games.
Overview of the True or False Story Time Drinking Game:
An excellent game to play with people you’ve never met before! This game revolves around telling a story based off of a noun that’s been written down on paper and people guessing if you’ve told a true story… Or lied your ass off! Better brush up on your storytelling skills if you’re going to be lying in this game.
Here’s What You Need:
- Alcohol… Potentially lots of it!
- Pen or pencil
- Sense of humour
- Storytelling skills!
Everyone writes down various nouns on pieces of paper. These can be places, objects, people (generic people, e.g. mother, father, a small child, a crazy person, etc.) etc.
When it’s your turn, you’ll select a piece of paper, not letting anyone else see what you’ve drawn. You then need to roll a dice or flip a coin. If you’re using dice, rolling an even number means you tell a true story about what’s on the paper. Roll an odd number you tell a lie. If you’re using a coin, heads is a truth and tails is a lie.
For example: if the paper had “toilet” written on it you’d proceed to tell the story of that insane night out that led you to spend the majority of the following morning with your head in the toilet, praying to Jesus for forgiveness.
Everyone listens to your story and guesses if it’s the truth or a lie. They’re not allowed to ask you questions.
If they’re wrong, they drink. If they’re right, you drink one gulp for each person who guesses correctly.
This could go very badly if there’s a decent sized group and you’re a bad liar.
The Rules In Bite Size Chunks:
- Everyone writes a handful of nouns on pieces of paper and then fold them up.
- When it’s your turn, randomly draw a slip of paper and either flip a coin or roll a dice. With a coin: if heads, you tell a true story about what’s on the piece of paper. If tails, tell a lie about what’s on the paper. With a dice: odd number = truth. Even numbers = lie.
- After the story has been told every guess whether the story was true or a lie.
- Everyone who guesses wrong must drink. For every person who guesses correctly, the storyteller must drink (1 drink for each player who guessed correctly).