If You Know What I Mean Drinking Game was submitted by the God of Games.
Overview of the If You Know What I Mean Drinking Game:
If you’ve ever seen the classic game show Whose Line Is It Anyway, you may have seen this game being played. The goal is to act out a fictitious scene with innuendos and try to stump the other players. If someone messes up, they’ll be drinking.
Time to brush up on those acting skills!
Here’s What You Need:
- A lot of witty innuendos!
This is a game very similar to a game played on the TV show “Whose Line Is It Anyway” except this version obviously includes drinking.
Two or more people are given a situation or a scene to act out, e.g you’re both chefs at a restaurant. The players take turns back and forth having a conversation, one sentence each at a time, and must end every sentence with ”if you know what I mean.”
Whoever runs out of vaguely sexual-sounding first has to drink.
If you’re playing with just two people at a time when someone messes up, someone else then jumps into the situation and the scene continues. When that scene becomes stale you can come up with a new scene/ situation to act out.
The Rules In Bite Size Chunks:
- Two or more people are given a scene/situation to act out.
- Each player can only say one sentence at a time.
- Every sentence must end with “If you know what I mean.”
- Whoever runs out of things to say that sound vaguely sexual, they lose the round and have to drink.
- If playing with two people at a time, someone else can jump into the scene replacing the loser. If the scene/ situation becomes stale you can come up with a new one and start again.