Piff Paff Poof drinking game was submitted by Jean Marc (France) and a random French-Canadian guy (Canada).
Overview of Piff Paff Poof Drinking Game:
One of the world’s simplest drinking games… But it’s easy to mess up! The God of Games loves to play this games with groups of 4-8 people and loves to play this when people are already a little drunk. If you turn out to be bad at this game then expect to drink A LOT.
If you want to make it harder, change the words to something harder to say quickly. Enjoy!
Here’s What You Need:
- Fast reflexes
- High alcohol tolerance if you’re bad at this game!
This game is ideal for 4-6 people. Any more and it’s too easy. This is also a great game when everyone is already a little drink.
Going around clockwise, the person starting says “Piff.” The next person says “Paff” and the next person says “Poof.”
Whoever says “Poof” points at someone AS THEY SAY “Poof.” There cannot be a delay, it has to be simultaneous.
Whoever is pointed at says “Piff” and then still going clockwise the next person says “Paff” and the next person says “Poof” and points at someone else.
Keep going until someone messes up. You mess up if you say the wrong word, don’t say the word quick enough, don’t point on “poof” or if you point on anything other than “poof.”
Whoever messes up drinks and starts the new round.
You Drink If You:
- Say the wrong word
- Don’t say the right word quick enough
- Don’t point quick enough on “poof”
- Point on anything other than “poof”
The faster you go round saying the words the more challenging the games become and the sooner someone messes up.
The Rules in Bite Size Chunks:
- Go around the group, clockwise, saying “piff” “paff” “poof”. Player #1 says “piff”, player #2 says “paff” and player #3 says “poof”
- Player #3, as they say, “poof” has to point at someone and they start again with “piff”
- Keep going until someone messes up and has to drink.
- This is a quick game!
Also feel free to change the words to anything you want. You could play Ping Pang Pong, Ding Dang Dong, Bing Bang Bong, Tiff Taff Toff, etc.