Slaps Drinking Game was submitted by The God of Games.
Overview of the Slaps Drinking Game:
A popular game in the hostels of Australia… This game requires some serious focus if you don’t want to fuck up because you’re going to have your arms tangled up with the people next to you. It’s a game that works better with slightly bigger groups, 6 or more people ideally, and becomes more challenging when you start to speed the game up.
Let’s see how many times you mess up before you get the hang of all the entangled arms!
Here’s What You Need:
- A table
- Fast reactions
Everyone needs to sit around a table and don’t be afraid to get close.
Now you need to place your left arm UNDER the arm of the person to your left and your right arm OVER the arm of the person on your right. If you’re not confused yet, you will be 🙂
Whoever starts the round says “to my left” or “to my right” and then slaps the table with one of their hands.
In whatever direction they said, the HANDS must slap one at a time. It’s the hand that slaps not the person to the left or right of the person who started.
If someone messes up they must drink and they start the new round.
If someone takes too long to slap when it’s their turn, that also counts as having messed up.
Once you get the hang of just slapping the table in one direction you can add some extra rules into the game.
Enjoy looking at everyone’s confused faces as they mess up!
- 1 slap continues the direction of the previous slap.
- 2 slaps changes the direction.
- A fist hitting the table skips the next HAND.
The Rules in Bite Size Chunks:
- Everyone sits around in a circle. You place your left arm UNDER the arm of the person on your left and your right arm OVER the arm of the person on your right and place both hands on the table.
- Whoever starts says “to my left” or “to my right” and slaps the table with one hand.
- Whichever direction they say, the next HAND slaps… Not the person.
- You keep going until someone messes up, then they drink and start the new round.